Translate

Sunday 24 August 2008

Awakening


Sometimes I wake up early in the morning with startling clarity about something I'm writing or teaching. I have come to value these times and get up to write down what I have seen in a fresh way. It happened today at 4.30am! It's very simple.

To be part of Bristo is to be part of a group of Christians seeking to do church in a new way - veering back to basic foundations to be part of emerging church in the 21st century. Because church is designed by God to bring to daily life:
  • God’s supernatural presence

  • Jesus based relationships and life-objectives

  • A portal for people to pass from death into eternal life

So you and I need to:

  • Plug into the Holy Spirit

  • BE God’s building

  • Get serious

It really is that simple. Up for it? Welcome to Bristo!